Sunday, January 20, 2008

Set to Go

I am balancing my laptop on my lap as I type this note. Tomorrow morning, I hit the road in my shiny silver T-bird. First stop, Chicago. The younger sister is along for the ride and then I leave her and continue on to Lincoln, Nebraska.

The last few days in Toronto have been amazing. I am continuously surprised by the love of my friends. I enjoyed myself so much in the past few days and am grateful for your support on this adventure! Stay tuned for postcard challenges and maybe even something exciting that is unique to the Centennial State.

I intend to blog my way West, in case you're interested to know just how the drive is going in a 1989 loaded with more clothes than any single human should possess.

I'll miss you, Toronto. I'll miss you, friends. Remember: Colorado - it's not as far as you think!

No comments: